Zhengzhou Kanglida Electronic Power Co., Ltd
Phone: +86 18603865103
Address:Room No.418-423,4 Floor,B building,East of Lianyun road, North of Hanshan dong road,Erqi district, Zhengzhou, China
At present, most of the electronic scales on the market are dual-purpose, which can be powered by alternating current or dedicated batteries. Special battery for electronic scale is an important part of electronic scale. The life of electronics is closely related to its correct use. How to protect it when using an electronic scale battery? ? How much do you know about this problem? ? Today, the editor of Zhengzhou Kanglida Electronic Power Supply Co., Ltd. will give you some information on this issue. I hope it will be helpful to you. In the future, you can avoid detours when using and purchasing.
1. Please check the appearance of the electronic scale battery before use. It is recommended not to use it in the event of liquid leakage or damage to avoid corrosion and damage to the electronic scale.
2. The battery of the electronic scale cannot be used in a closed or high temperature environment (recommended cycle temperature is -5～35℃).
3. When multiple batteries of the electronic scale are used in parallel, please arrange them in sequence according to the polarity of the battery mark "" + "-", and the distance between the batteries cannot be less than -15mm.
4. In order to achieve the best performance of the battery, it is recommended to charge the battery for at least 12 hours before using a new battery or a battery that has not been used for a long time.
(A) A new battery needs several charging and discharging processes to reach its best performance.
(B) A new battery or a battery that has not been used for a long time may cause the charger to display the battery full charge message prematurely. When you see the indication that the charge is full, you should continue to charge the battery for a few more hours.
5. In the normal weighing state, when the "power shortage indication or power shortage alarm" appears in the weighing window, it means that the battery is low. Please charge the battery as soon as possible. It is recommended that each charging time is greater than 12 and less than 18 hours. When the battery is fully charged, disconnect the AC power supply. Long-term use of the AC power supply will shorten the battery life (no impact on the scale).
6. When not in use for a long time, please charge the battery at least once every 3 months. The recommended charging time is about 20 hours to make up for the insufficient power caused by the self-consumption of the battery, prevent the battery from being damaged, and prolong the service life of the battery. "Off" position to keep the battery from over-discharge and damage.
Zhengzhou Kanglida Electronic Power Supply Co., Ltd. was established in 2000, specializing in the development, production and sales of 4 series of 2V, 4V, 6V, 12V maintenance-free lead-acid batteries and their electronic chargers. Products are widely used in anti-theft alarm systems, fire alarm systems, building intercom systems, elevator emergency evacuation systems, emergency lights, attendance machines, sprayers, electronic scales, children's electric motorcycles, cartoon inflatables, car washers, table turntables, parking locks, Flashing lights, traffic lights, DC screens, solar energy, wind energy, UPS, EPS and other backup power systems, if you choose a company, you must choose a company with guaranteed reputation and quality. This company has been operating for many years and has many years of experience. Experienced company, so if you have a need for this, you may wish to contact us, I believe it is a good choice.